Monday, December 28, 2009

Grandma Comes to Town!

So, as you may have noticed in the previous post, Grandma came to town for Milo's blessing.... not only did she come for that, but she came to play as well!!! We were so fortunate to have her here for 2 whole weeks! We did lots of fun things....


Whenever she got Milo dressed his pants would always be up to his chest! He was smilin' and thats all that matters!

We had ourselves a girl's night and went into the city (New York City, that is!) to see a Broadway play.

We saw "Bye Bye Birdie"... and it was fab, fab fAbUlOuS!!!



Then, it was off to NYC for the day. Milo, with his binky, blanket and "lovie" in hand, and Grandma, with her money and a smile, decided to take on Canal Street, aka China Town. I was there, too.

Milo, checkin out the goods

Some random Chilenos... I recognized these jerseys cause Cesar has one of his own, but his is black where there's is red. I wondered if they were from Chile, so as not to look like a weirdo, I called Cesar and asked him if they make the jerseys in red and white as well as black and white. He said that it was possible that they were from Peru because "Cristal" endorses both Peru and Chile. He told me to ask them. Because I am used to black and white jerseys, I decided I would ask them if they were from Peru... BIG MISTAKE... they booed and hissed at me (aparently, Peru and Chile are quite the rivals and not just on the soccer field). I was embarassed but told them why I had asked them that... that my Chilean husband had told me that it could go either way... anyway, they forgave me and we chatted for a bit and they let me take their picture... hmm, I wonder if they would mind that I have now posted this on my blog??

I saw these random Chilenos on the streets of Little Italy.


All in all, a fantastic visit if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment