Monday, February 22, 2010

6 Months... Say WHAT??!!

Milo is 6 months old.... How did that happen???!!! He is seriously the coolest kid. We sure love having him around. We think he's pretty incredible, too! And those cheeks... come on, don't ya just wanna squish 'em... or bite 'em (that's what I do!)?? He's quite the happy baby... He wakes up with a full diaper and a big smile on his face every morning. He LOVES bathtime, being naked, looking at himself in the mirror, sitting on the floor to play with his toys, putting paper (anything really) in his mouth, eating his fingers, jumping around in his Johnny Jump-up and in his jumping play station and snuggling with mommy & daddy. He can be rather nosey at times, too, and is so aware of his surroundings. He sits up like a champ! He weighs 16 lbs 8 oz, and is 27 1/4 inches long. He has a rather large head at 44 cm, and according to Dr. Chi, he will one day attend Princeton or Harvard on a scholarship! I told you he was smart!!!



He loves to play with his soccer balls... Daddy is so proud!

He's a big boy in his high chair... and he's even lovin' the cereal now!

6 comments:

  1. The time flies huh?! Milo is so stinking cute! I love his smile and those fat fat cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks! We love his fatness, too!!! Yes, the time does fly... its been the quickest 6 months of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Stephanie's future eternal companion lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 months! No way! He is so stinkin' cute! I love reading your post because I can totally hear you saying what you write! Your little family is so cute! I love all the pictures!

    P.S. I signed up for the 5k:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is my "other" little monster! Love him to pieces!! Soon Ethan and Gavin can teach him some "cool" tricks...getting into cupboards, spitting milk, etc.

    ReplyDelete