Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Day


So last week we had a snow day... If there's one thing about NJ that I just don't get, its that when it snows everybody acts as if the world is coming to an end. They go to the grocery store and shop like there's no tomorrow! I don't mind cause that usually means a day off of work for me!





1 comment:

  1. They do the same thing in Georgia (my husband is from there and we've lived there a few times over the years). The schools shut down and everybody stays home from work. It seems as though life stops. I've never seen so many people make such a mad dash to stock up on toilet paper and all for barely 2 inches of snow that melts within the hour. Here in New Hampshire, schools close and everybody stays home from work if you can't open your front door due to the amount of snow blocking it. Now that is a snow day!

    ReplyDelete