Milo is 9 months old!!! He is quite the little explorer. He is army crawlin' it all over the place these days. He is starting to pull himself up to things now. He continues to try new foods... not lovin' it everytime! He loves graham crackers, nilla wafers & cheerios. I tried scrambled eggs this morning cause his pediatrician said that he can have them now; yes, the yolk, too... he wasn't quite sure about them. He hates avocados, real bananas & mandarin oranges... I'm hoping that will change soon. I always wanted to make his food myself but found that I just didn't have the time for it, as I'm still working. I hope that he will one day like the "real" stuff and that I haven't hindered him by feeding him Gerber... Yeah, I'm a freak, I know... I'm not the only mother that has given their child store-bought babyfood!
He now weighs 19lbs and is 28 inches long. He has 3 teeth (2 on the bottom & 1 on top) with 1 on the way (the other top 1). He loves to bite my fingers and thinks its hilarious when I scream (pretend scream, of course!) in pain! He is realizing that there are strangers in the world and doesn't really like them. He cries when I leave him at daycare... unless I hand him off to someone and not just put him down to play. He's my little buddy!
What a sweet boy you have! He is the cutest thing. I love his smile. Aren't babies so much fun?!
ReplyDeleteWish you were coming to the 10-year reunion. :(
he is getting so big! I can't believe it. We sure miss you guys a lot!
ReplyDelete