Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Jersey Shore? Yes, please!

So what do you get when you take a really cute baby to the Jersey Shore? Well, its real simple folks... you get a really cute baby at the Jersey Shore! This past weekend Milo and I joined some friends "down the shore" for a great day at the beach! Poor daddy had to stay behind because he had to work... don't know if I'll be taking Milo by myself again... I don't cope well with a sticky body (from the salt water) and sand! Yes, I had my friends, but they had their own children to tend to... Anyway, Milo had a great time... I wish I would've taken pics of him playing in the water... He loved it. Ah well, there's always next time! He especially loved the SAND!! He found it VERY tastey!








He managed to take about an hour long nap...




There's that cheese!



He stared at me like this for like 10-15 minutes...

.....

... before he fell asleep!

2 comments:

  1. It was a GREAT day for the beach. Milo truly did enjoy himself and the "sand"!! We missed Cesar. Hopefully we can all go again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was such a great beach baby! Who doesn't love to eat sand?

    ReplyDelete