So, I've been meaning to post this for a while but I kept forgetting... I think we all know that Milo looks just like his daddy... Cesar LOVES the fact that his son is basically his TWIN!
Maybe the next one will be mine... then again, probably not!


*PS... Does anyone know how I could've put these pics next to each other rather than on top of one another? I still don't know how to do cool things with this blog!
It's just the size of the pix and the blog. I haven't been able to get many next to each other. But ya you'll see yourself in your babies eventually. :)
ReplyDeleteyes they are twins! You will get yours. Look at Dom and then Taylor. it all works out. but now Dom is getting some of my looks, but Olivia has a ton of jonathan. It all evens out! When are we going to see you guys. We miss ya!
ReplyDelete