Friday, September 10, 2010

Mommy + Milo + Utah = A REAL GOOD TIME!

I have to start off by saying if you're reading this and you live in Utah and you're my friend (or family member for that matter) and you're thinkin, "Hey, she never even called to tell me she was here and we were supposed to get together!" I'd like to say I'm sorry...
This was a visit unlike any other... I spent practically every moment with mi madre... I only saw a few friends... So, please, don't think I'm a jerk! I will come again and when I do, watch out, I'll be all over YOU!!! *Now, that was not meant to sound like I have a million friends who just HAD to see me... Its just that there were quite of few of you that I would have loved to have seen (and wanted to ), but it just didn't work out this time!

Milo was able to meet some of his family that he never met before! He even got to meet some of his grandma's friends who hear about him all the time from her. It was a very lazy visit to say the least... Not many adventures but it was nice to be home and spend time with my mom...

Milo's 1st Plane ride... He's super excited... Can't you tell??
*Milo did FANTASTIC on the plane... He was such a good boy; never complained... I'm not gonna lie, I was scared at the beginning there... We were sitting next to this young woman who was clearly pissed to be sitting by a lady with a baby. She even gets on her phone and says, "... yeah, a BABY!" Gee lady, tell me how you really feel! Every time Milo made ANY kind of peep or movement she would huff & puff. As soon as we could unbuckle our seatbelts I took Milo to the back where I just wanted to cry... How was I supposed to keep him perfectly still and quiet for 4+ hours?? I ended up meeting this sweet German family, in the U.S. on "holiday," who were so kind... When I told them about the girl I was sitting next to, they were like, "Well come and sit with us!" Thats just what I did! I don't know what I would've done without them!
Here we are... all growed up!

Milo had so much fun with his Grammy & Cousin Eryc!

He even rode the carosel for the 1st time.

My Grandma, "Nana" to Milo, was just in love with him and couldn't get over how handsome he was! She's so cute!

My older brother Ben, his wife Brianna & their 2 girls - Georgie, 2 & Gracie, 3-4 weeks (at the time).

One of our really good friends Rich playing with Milo (I wish I were better about taking pics; I totally should have taken one of the whole fam!)... Rich has a 10 year old daughter who is a true soccer star... Cesar hopes Milo will be a star too one day!

The few friends I got together with... Known these girls for years & years!!
*I'm not really a giant, I just had on super tall shoes that day!
Farewell, Utah! Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. First and foremost, good thing I am not in Utah...because I would have felt sad if we didn't meet up at some point...haha! Love you girl! It looks like little Milo sure enjoyed the vacation! He looks SO cute in the seat, all by himself! Give him lots of love from Auntie Libbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad that I didn't get to see you two!!! But I totally understand how trips go and how you think you will have time to see everyone but then you don't. I am glad he did so good on the plane (that lady on the plane is my worst nightmare when I fly with my kids) Milo is adorable! I would love to meet him someday!

    ReplyDelete