I LOVE New Jersey this time of year! Though we had a jam packed summer, filled with lots of fun adventures, we're ready to welcome the cooler weather! New Jersey is BeAuTiFuL in the fall and there are lots of farms to visit and explore... lots of ways to enjoy the loverly foliage. Am I saying that we partake in all of these opportunities to explore? No... you see, with MiLo still not walking, I have this thing with letting him crawl around on the dirty ground. Next year, look out NJ... we're all in!! Today, however, we joined some of our friends for some pumpkin pickin. It was GREAT! MiLo LOVED the hayride and seeing his friends... I picked MiLo's pumpkin for him... again, I just couldn't allow myself to let him crawl around in a moist pumpkin patch (it had been raining a lot of the week)... I wasn't interested in a muddy MiLo! After the hayride to the pumpkin patch, we went over and watched the bigger kids feed the animals... There were bunny rabbits, goats, cows, ducks (or at least 1), pigs & chickens. Then we had apples & apple cider... MiLo thoroughly enjoyed his apple. What a great way to spend my day off!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment