Wednesday, December 8, 2010

He's Got Skills

Its official...  MiLo loves soccer!  He can often be seen kicking his balls around the house (is it just me, or did that sound wrong??).  His daddy has even taught him how to shout "GOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!"  Cesar couldn't be any more proud. 


 Check out that form!
He just didn't see that wall comin! (Sorry for the sideways video, but Cesar couldn't figure out how to rotate it)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Milo! We LOVE soccer here! All three kids played this year, it was super crazy and such a busy season, but everyone had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out Real Madrid!! I'd say a Chile team...but I don't know any. My husband would probably be a little embarrassed by me :) I love your post from your mom's visit. YOur meal looks superb - way to go Chef Heather! Also, your pics with the red tree were definitely worth the trip and the cold - so cute!

    ReplyDelete