Saturday, June 25, 2011

A little of this, a little of that...

We've had a pleasant June...  Milo and I have spent a lot of time at the park with friends so its been nice that the weather finally decided to do the right thing.  I just passed my class to get my real estate license and will be taking the state test to actually get my license in about a week and a half...  Don't ask me what I'll do with that because, at this point, I'm not sure :)  Last weekend we went to CT to visit with Cesar's aunt, uncle & cousins.  We had a nice time (took only a couple of pics) eating LOTS of good food & visiting...  Good stuff.  We'll be heading down the shore for about 4 days over the 4th of July weekend...  I'm so excited to get outta here for a few days...  I need a change of scenery!  Anyway, nothing too exciting...  Here are some pics of the latest.


 MiLo likes drinking his water off of the floor/ ground...  He poors his water out of his cup (so, of course we mostly use sippies still) and sucks it out of the lovely carpet.  If there's a puddle in view, he's runnin to take a sip...  its great -_-

He loves the park!

 
He loves sliding down the slide.

This is one of MiLo's new favorite past times...  Lets hope he's always a reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment