Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial Day Fun

Memorial Day weekend was nice and relaxing.  It was nice to have Cesar home for 3 whole days...  even though he was busy preparing things for his 1st pinewood derby EVER! Saturday evening we went to Cesar's parent's place for a little BBQ for his nephew, Yeshua's 5th birthday.  MiLo had a great time playing with his cousins (as he always does) and their friend.  

 Muscles!
 He LOVED running up & down, and up & down this really big hill.
 Stairs are always of great interest to him.
 Not exactly interested in pics with mom OR dad :]
 Cesar with his Dad
 I love this face...  messy and all!


On Monday, instead of going to our local parade, Cesar went out to breakfast with his dad and nephews.  Thats just another great thing about New Jersey, they have the best diners!  I stayed home and made some delicious brownies for the ward BBQ.  Every year our ward has a BBQ on Memorial Day (and, I swear, every year we do not take pictures!) and its usually pretty great fun.  After the BBQ we came home and took naps (well MiLo and I did, while Cesar stayed at the church to set up for the afore mentioned pinewood derby the following night...  of which, we have no pics...  bummer because Cesar did a GREAT job!).  Later that evening our good friends, the Teeples, invited us over for some homemade ice cream and s'mores!  DeeeeeeLISH!!!  I sure love a good s'more (or two)!  All in all, a very lovely Memorial Day!

 MiLo's ready!

MiLo loves him some eggs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment