Friday, April 20, 2012

This AND That...

Ahh, where to start?  We (and when I say we, I mean Milo and I because Daddy works all the time :/ ) have been enjoying some loverly weather lately, and while we still have not gotten a camera, I have managed a few pics here and there with my iPhone.  Milo is a CRAZY kid these days!  I love him to death, but boy oh boy, does he make me batty some days!!  Here's a little run down of the latest...

I turned 30...  I don't feel old, but it is weird to think that I'm no longer in my 20's...  Some of the gals met up to bowl and then go out for lunch (some just came to lunch, so this isn't everyone).  It's always fun to get with the gals, and I had a great day!!  (Thanks, Kristy, for the pic!!)
Milo loves to play at the park and "ride" his bike (I push him around and his little feet go round and round with the pedals). 
 Easter came and, luckily for Milo, so did the Easter bunny.  I am a lame mother and we did not color eggs or go on a hunt for them this year.  We didn't even have a typical Easter dinner; I just wasn't in the mood (as you can see, I didn't even get a good pic of his outfit and he had the cutest moccasin/ loafers and pink shorts on!).  BUT, we DID go to church where we could be reminded of what Easter is all about. 
He has learned how to take pics of himself on my phone :) 
 And he's sooooo mischievous!!!  These 2 pics are from the SAME day.  When he woke up he decided it would be fun to play in his desitin.  Yeah, that was a joy to clean up off of the carpet!  Later that evening, luckily right before bath time, he decided he needed to brush his teeth...  with ALL of mommy and daddy's toothpaste...  another fun thing to clean up out of the carpet -_-
Tony Horton of P90X fame was in the area recently and Cesar couldn't pass up the chance to meet him AND workout with him.  Man, my hubby is one sexy fella!!
Oh yeah, I'm pregnant...  with twins =)  This is my 8 week ultra sound...  I am now 13 weeks.  Its been a rough go to say the least.  Nothing like my pregnancy with Milo, but when you have double the hormones, its to be expected I suppose.  That's why Easter was so blah; I just had no motivation to do anything.  My 30th birthday came and went... As I mentioned at the top, I got together with some of my friends that afternoon, but I wasn't feeling well at all.  I was 6 weeks along and that's when it all started, so I STILL need to go on my dinner date with the hubbs!  I just haven't felt up to it since I feel the worst in the evening still.  My days are getting so much better, which has been a relief.  We are so excited for these little ones!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that you're having twins!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!

    And then today when I saw you on the waterbirth video I thought -- HOw's that gonna work?! Do you know yet if you can deliver naturally or if you'd need a C-section? Or...is that something you find out closer to delivery?

    OH my! What a fun and cute and happy family!!! I'm so glad you blog so I can see you're cute face & what you're up to. I didn't feel old on my 30th birthday either, it just feels stranget thinking that I'm not in my 20's anymore.

    What a cute little guy you have!! Ooooh, that desitin.... Grrr! Hahahaa And I lock my kids in their room sometimes too. And yes, you've earned every second and more of that quiet time!!!

    Love your guts and all the fun stuff you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess!

      Thanks for your fun comments!! I love checking in on you too, ha! To answer your question, I'm not sure how I'm going to birth these babies!! Waterbirth is out... There is too much monitoring that needs to go on to be trying to birth them in the water. That makes me so sad. I'm really hoping to be able to have them vaginally and unmedicated, BUT my midwife told me that I should really think about an epidural this time around. The first baby usually comes out with no problems but with all the room it will leave for baby #2, there is a chance that one could flip and then not be in the right position to come down. If that happens then the doctor has to stick his arm up into my uterus and either turn the baby or "help" the baby out. I don't love the idea of the doc's arm all up in there and feeling the pain of all of that... Its not a pretty picture in my head either! Everything was so quick and smooth with Milo, so we shall see though. I have a lot of time to think about it all and do some research =)

      Delete
  2. I can already tell those babies are beautiful!!! I love what a stinker Milo is - he keeps me laughing!! Such a stud. Give him a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete