Monday, July 20, 2009

Shower Time!

This is, I think, the funnest part of my pregnancy!! I have been so lucky/ blessed with great family, friends AND co-workers!!!! I have had not one, but FOUR baby showers... One given by my mom, sister-in-law Brianna and best buddy Jenny, one given by the agents in my office, a SURPRISE shower (and I was honestly cluseless about this one!) given by my in-laws and one given by my fabulous friends Melanie, Natalie, Alene, Jen & Marti, out here in NJ! César, Milo and I have gotten practically EVERYTHING we've registered for (why no one got us our stroller or breast pump I just don't know... aren't we worth a couples hundres $$$ to you???) and thanks to all the gift cards and cold hard cash, we are able to get the big items still left! Sadly, I only have pics from my last shower (thanks Mel!)... For some reason my mom was against using my camera and hasn't sent me pics she took with hers; the pics from my work shower all came out blurry :( and I didn't have my camera at my surprise shower since I don't carry it with me everywhere I go (I'll probably start doing that with a baby, right?) but my cousin-in-law said that she would get some to me... I hope she does 'cause she took some great ones! Anyway, here are a few from my shower this past weekend.


Thank you so much to EVERYBODY who was involved in any one of my showers!!!! We are so excited for Baby Milo!



Melanie made this diaper cake from me... isn't it super cute?!



Part of the yummy spread.


Me with my "big fat belly" (as my wonderful husband likes to call it) and some more of the yummy spread.


The partiers minus a few that showed up later.


One of the fun games we played... 2 ladies had to diaper a baby with a cloth diaper while one of their hands was tied to their partner's...



... Alene and Liana won our team some yummy soap that I think (but I'm not sure 'cause I forgot to ask!) Marti made... It smells fabulous!


Melanie and I


The Belly


Some of César's favorite gifts... ANYTHING with a soccer ball and he's all for it!


Louise, my former employer, and Dani, one of the 3 kids I used to nanny... So glad they could come!



5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love baby showers! You look so beautiful Heather! I can't wait to see how handsome your little one will be. What's the count-down at now? Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if I could make soap. You flatter me. It's from a friend of mine in Blairstown. Her blog is http://craftymommasoaps.blogspot.com/

    Enjoyed the shower. We love ya! --Marti $

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you have a blog now! Milo and Ender are gonna have so much fun on line! The shower was so beautiful and fun. Thanks for letting me join in. Can't wait to squeeze Milo's little toes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shower was a lot of fun! I am so, so excited for you two! I love your "big fat belly".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous I missed it! The diaper cake IS cute! And you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete