Thursday, September 17, 2009

He's Here... Well he's been here for 4 weeks!!!

Wow.... it has been forever since I've updated... that is why there is a TON of pics (there were even a few more that I accidentally deleted while editing this post and didn't have time to figure out how to add them back in in there original spots... does somebody want to tell me how to do that???). Anyway, there are lots of pics. We are so excited to have our little man home with us! Its crazy to think that in just a few days he'll be 1 month old! We love him so much and are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for trusting us with this precious angel. What a blessing it is to know that we can be with him for eternity if we do (and he does) what's right!

It has been an amazing journey this past 4 weeks. The labor was not bad... it only lasted 4 1/2 hours, which is not normal for a 1st time, but hey, I'll take it! I had a water birth, which was incredible... no drugs for me! I didn't know what to expect, but after having experienced it I know I will be able to do it again. I'm not gonna lie; I'm quite proud of myself! It was such a spiritual experience and I'm so grateful to have been able to share that with my husband... he was a great support.

I love spending every minute with Milo - yes, even the nights! I love staring at him and don't know how I'll handle being back at work, so for now, I'll just enjoy the month and a half I have left!








Falling in love!

I called my mom about 15 seconds after he was born... I wanted her to hear him cry.

Milo Antonio Dominguez
August 21, 2009
7lbs 4oz
19.5 inches long




Not his ride home from the hospital... just a cute pic of him in his carseat :)



Snoozin' with Grammy.

Tubbin' it!







I love my momma!
Just chillaxin' in my bouncer!

Its tiring being a newborn!!

My angel baby sleeping in his crib.

Milo & Maddox... Maddox was born on Aug. 24th (Milo's due date)

These guys are gonna be great friends... Reed's gonna show Milo & Maddox the ropes!

Marti and Reed... Thanks for having us over... We sure love you!



























6 comments:

  1. Yay! We made the blog! We loved having you over. Come again more, more, more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for pictures!! I love, love to see his cute little face! You are a fabulous mom and are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE'S BEAUTIFUL!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the pics. Milo is getting so big. I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already. He is soooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milo is scuh a handsome little guy! I bet you love being a mom. To answer your question a long time ago...Jon, Lucy and I should be visiting for the holidays and would love to be able to see you all. Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Heather! He is gorgeous! He has the perfect mix and you Cesar! He is seriously so so cute! I miss you guys so much and I HAVE to come meet my new nephew! I love you guys and hope everything is still going well! You're beautiful, girl!

    ReplyDelete