Thursday, September 17, 2009

Milo gets the hiccups daily... he got them daily in my belly, too. Poor guy! At least it doesn't phase him :-)

3 comments:

  1. Okay, first of all, I love the word "chillaxin"! so great! Second -- I'm SO glad you had a wonderful labor experience! (Some people can be so negative & do nothing but complain...)

    I loved your comments in the post below about how much you love your husband & new baby, and how happy you are Heavenly Father is trusting you with one of his precious children. You make me want to cry, but you explained EXACTLY what becoming a new mother is about!!!

    Milo is so perfect & so handsome! I'm happy to hear you love being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather he really is so beautiful! Have I told you how happy I am for you guys??:) Well I'm SOOOO happy! I'm so glad the delivery went well and that you did such an awesome job. I love all the pics of Milo and the one of you and Cesar when you were laboring. What a good guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little guy! Love the hair! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete