So, its been a while since I've blogged... I don't know why its so hard for me to do it... Anyway, here are a bunch of pics we've taken of our little guy... He's getting so big; I can't believe he's 2 months old!!!
My Sweat Pea
Smiles
Pumpkin Picking
Kisses
2 Cute Boys
(anybody wanna tell me how to rotate this pic?)
One of Cesar's Favorites
Sleepy boys
We went to a little Chilean Festival in Delaware on September 19... It was a small celebration for Chile's Independance Day (September 18). It was small, but there was lots of good food!!
Our little family
Maria, Cesar, Me & Milo, Romina, Pamela w/ Yeshua & Wyatt, Marilyn & Lucho
I love to see all these pictures! And I don't think you need to rotate the one you asked about -- I like it that way! (But, you could open the file in Microsoft Office Picture Manager (i think it comes with office) and rotate it there. that's the fastest/easiest way I can think of.
Happy Holidays with your adorable little family! I hope Milo is sleeping!
I love to see all these pictures! And I don't think you need to rotate the one you asked about -- I like it that way! (But, you could open the file in Microsoft Office Picture Manager (i think it comes with office) and rotate it there. that's the fastest/easiest way I can think of.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays with your adorable little family! I hope Milo is sleeping!
So glad you updated your blog. I love looking at it. Milo is so so cute!
ReplyDeleteMilo is getting cuter and cuter. So fun to see his little face!
ReplyDelete