Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October Fun

All right, I know that the last post was full of random pics.... but lets be real, isn't that why we look at people's blogs... for the pictures???!!! Well, here ya go.... here are LOTS more pics. Some are, of course, of our little stud muffin and others are of our fabulous Halloween party. Yeah, that's right, we Dominguezes know how to party. Every year we go to a Halloween party... the Prices used to host it every year (that Bethany sure gets creative, especially with the decor!!!). Well, they decided to go and move away! So, last year the Teeples hosted it and this year we decided it was our turn to try and not disappoint... I don't think we did! We had a great time and sure are glad that most of you were able to come! So, who's having it next year???!!!


That's right, he LOVES his mummy!!!




Big foot, little foot.....

Feet, feet, feet....

Look at me, I sit in my tub now!

Well would you look at the time...

Halloween Party '09
The food...
I made the cupcakes... they are supposed to look like Jack Skellington
from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Obi Won (spelling?) & Princess Leia

Sexy Gangsta... we missed you Jesse!

Lets get physical, physical....

No explanation needed...

Frankenstein & his Bride

A Cradle Robber and his Trophy Wife.
Arrrrgh!!!

I love the 80's

Snow Princess & Dracula

The Gang

Let the games begin!

Jessica looks a little bored!



5 comments:

  1. beyond cute! love all the costumes. We miss everyone so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milo is getting sooo big and he is sooo adorable. We had a blast at the Halloween Party!! Thanks for hosting, everything was GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, if we hadn't been so flippin' sick. Next year, baby. Everyone looks so good! LOVE the 80s photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say how much I love Milo?! He is so dang cute! I just love his little cheeks! And I love the feet pictures too. The party really was so fun. Thanks for all you guys did. So I totally stole all the pictures off your blog and put them on mine:) hehee I love them all! Thanks for posting them, it really was a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate you...you look so freaking cute/pretty even when you're giving birth!! i want to talk to you so hopefully soon...call me any time

    ReplyDelete