Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Milo's 1st Haircut

So, Milo had some crazy hair going on... even our friend's little boy noticed and thought that Milo could really use a haircut. Obviously, I wasn't for shaving his head entirely... and neither was Cesar... so, it was off to get a haircut. Two months old and he's already had his 1st haircut! My mom was supposed to be in town and she was going to hold him while I recorded it, but her flight was full and she didn't make it until the next day. I didn't want to reschedule because I was afraid I would lose my nerve so, sadly, I don't have pics of the event. Milo did great... I fed him a bottle while my girl, Stacey, trimmed away! He's looking very sharp these days!



Before... see how it goes over his ears?

Craziness...

After...


My handsome boy!

1 comment:

  1. Milo looks sooo Cute with his haircut!! I can't believe how big he is getting.

    ReplyDelete