Monday, December 28, 2009

ChRiStMaS!!!!!

Christmas was a little crazy for us. We were supposed to be in Utah this year to spend it with my family but we missed our flight out. For some reason Cesar and I were in "La La Land," and we were late getting to the airport. We got to there 45 minutes before take-off and they wouldn't let us check in. We managed to get on a different flight the next day, but that one was canceled due to the weather. Then my sister-in-law was gonna hook us up with some buddy passes but the flights were filling up fast and when you fly with a buddy pass you're flying stand-by... we just couldn't risk being stuck there when we both have jobs to get back to. For whatever reason, it just wasn't in the cards for us to be traveling this Christmas. Although we were sad not to be able to spend it with my mom, grandma & brothers, we still had a great Christmas here in Jersey. We spent Christmas Eve with Cesar's family. Christmas day we spent together and spent the evening with our fabulous friends, Tad & Melanie Teeples, eating a yummy dinner and watching a movie.

The Tree... Notice towards the top on the right? Its a snowman with a pic of Milo that they made at daycare.... I thought that was super thoughtful of them.

My 3 piece Nativity and Christmas Countdown (that I MADE!).... Someday I'll have a real nice Nativity


I made these blocks a couple of years ago.


Christmas Village... I hope to add to this each year.

Milo's Christmas Loot... Would you believe that his mommy and daddy only got him 2 of those toys and 1 book? Believe it, cause the rest came from friends, family & Santa! See that little striped guy with the red lips?? Yeah, I made him (thanks, Mel!)... He is Milo's sock Monster, Louie.

His favorite new toy.



All tuckered out after opening and playing with his presents.... Don't ya just lOvE the jammies??!!


2 comments:

  1. Darcy was just looking at this with me and she kept squealing "Oh he's just so cute!" And then when we watched your little movie she said "Christmas pooped me out too Milo!" Ha ha. I think I'm the one who was pooped out! It took forever to clean up the mess Christmas made! We were really sad you guys couldn't make it, but we can't wait to see you in a few months (hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete