It was time for Milo to get another haircut... His hair was getting out of hand! Cesar took off about an inch. This time Cesar did it with the clippers... Milo didn't like it so much. If there would've been a 3rd person around we could've recorded it... thats ok, I saved a lot of his hair... Is that creepy?


No, it isn't creepy. I've kept hair from all of my kids first hair cuts... Maybe it is creepy. But he is SO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteI think his haircut is adorable! Like you said, he DOES look completely different - WOW! I loved all the posts! You and your mom and so cute! I personally am glad you could stay home and enjoy Christmas with us!!
ReplyDeleteTotally adorable!!!!! And not creepy to save hair. I saved hair from Audrey's first hair cut. And then the dog we were watching ATE IT! What the Heck?!
ReplyDelete