Though we tried, AGAIN, to get out to Utah to at least spend New Year's with my family, and failed (miserably!), we were able to ring in the new year with great friends, food & fun! Thanks Mel for being a great hostess!
The Girls
Marti tries to figure out Mel's new camera
The Chocolate Fountain... need I say more?
Great friends!
Milo wanted to join in on the fun and decided to wake up at 11:30 to celebrate with Mommy & Daddy!
I am thankful to have friends like you two, or three (Milo's a great friend to my boys). It just wouldn't have been the same without you three!! Thanks for joining us!
I am thankful to have friends like you two, or three (Milo's a great friend to my boys). It just wouldn't have been the same without you three!! Thanks for joining us!
ReplyDeleteHey Lola, what a fun party. So glad Reed and Milo could bunk up together. Ha!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys. Milo is beyond cute.
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had fun even if you were stuck in NJ for the holidays. Hope baby Milo gets feeling better!
ReplyDelete