Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No More Milos Falling off the Bed!

Well, I guess it was bound to happen.... Milo fell off the bed!! I think it hurt Cesar and me more than it hurt him.... He just loves to roll around and I'm not sure what I was thinking when I put him on my bed and decided to leave the room. Now, before you judge, Cesar WAS right there... His attention was just focused on the computer rather than on our little monkey, so the next thing ya know, there's a loud thump and my little man is on the floor. This is what we do now to prevent any further incidents....


... and he loves it!

Poor kid!

I just LOVE his fatness!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh. my. gosh. those cheeks! those legs! that laugh! Cutest baby ever! And don't worry, that falling off the bed thing- it happens to the best of us. Mine may or may not have done that more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of you guys kissing him. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to squish him!! AHH! Come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens to the best of us...and I love his chubbs too! Can't wait to see your 5K post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing he has those rolls to help absorb the impact, right? Hey, at least you didn't let your child fall down a flight of stairs like we did. Oh, the guilt. Thank goodness kids are so resilient!

    ReplyDelete