Milo is AMAZING! We have such a great time learning and growing as parents, as he develops and discovers new things. He is almost 8 months old. My how the time flies!!!!! He has two teeth, is rolling and scooting around all OVER the PLACE and he loves to eat his cereal. We recently started him on babyfood (sweet potatoes, squash and carrots) which he loved! We didn't even get to the green stuff, though, when he caught a stomach bug and wouldn't eat anything! Poor little stinker! He's not loving it as much as he did in the beginning but we're working on it! I'll have to post a video of his first taste of squash... he was eatin' it right up! He holds his bottle now, which is STUPENDOUS!!! Don't get me wrong, I love feeding him and sharing those quiet moments with him, but sometimes its just more convenient for him to do it himself. He LOVES other babies, his mommy and daddy (which is fantastic!) and he has a special place in his little heart for his Titi Romina! He loves to eat paper and screams at you when you take it away from him. He loves to clap and stick out his tounge (the other day I had his pics taken and that is what he was doing in most of the pics). Watching his educational dvd's is one of his favorite past times of late... Our little one is on the "advanced" side; I may have mentioned that before! ;) He says "momma and dada," and I SWEAR he knows what he is saying when he says "momma!" Advanced folks, A.D.V.A.N.C.E.D. Aside from being advanced, our child is adorable! I don't mean to brag, but hey, when you know it, you know it! Alright, alright, now I'm just sounding like a jerk! I think its clear that we love our son! We are having a blast being his parents and every moment we have with him is so precious! We are certainly thankful to a loving Heavenly Father that has blessed us with such a special little man!

Who doesn't love staring at a sleeping baby?
Can you see his teeth?
He LOVES to suck on the wash cloth... SICK, I know, but it makes him happy.
After rolling and rolling and rolling some more, Milo found himself underneath the ottoman... I thought it was so cute how he was just chillin' with his arms crossed.
Davey Milo



Cesar's sister Romina gave Milo his first piggy bank for Christmas.... I FINALLY had it painted! It was just plain white and I had been thinking of what I could do to make it cute. Well, I'm not that crafty and I really didn't want it to look like Milo had done it himself, so I finally just had it done. There is this place near my office that paints anything and everything you want on piggy banks, gigantic ones and miniature ones. I really wanted it to match his room, so I dropped off one of his decorative pillows (which happens to be in the 1st pic of this post) and this is how it turned out.... I LOVE IT! Now all we need to do is FILL. IT. UP!!!





There is a whole store devoted to painting piggy banks? That's crazy! What's it called?
ReplyDeleteWell, its not devoted solely to piggy banks... they just paint anything and everything you want on anything you want... Its called "Write On" and its in Denville.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of Milo. He is soooo adorable and getting sooo big! Those pics take me back to when Cole was that little. Enjoy all the moments even the little ones!!!!
ReplyDelete