I have some great friends here in New Jersey. For some reason we (Melanie, Jen & I) decided that we were gonna try to be runners and run in a 5K (Kristy was there, too, but she didn't have to try). I am not a runner. I would like to be a runner, so I was excited to do this. Maybe someday I will be a decent runner, but for now, I will just pretend... and continue to try. Someday I would like to do a half marathon... we shall see!
Jenny's been giving us all the running bug. The Warner women did a 5K on Saturday. Sounds like your time would have kicked our trash!!! Good job!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! I want to run with you guys... Its so motivating to have friends or family do it with you.
ReplyDeleteholy cow!! good for you! i never had the guts even when i was trying to be a runner.
ReplyDeleteYou did AWESOME!! I am SO proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteProud of you Heather! I am trying to get the point of being able to run a 5k too. :D Keep going, you can do it! BTW you look amazing, love!
ReplyDelete