Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Little Drummer Boy

*Please try to ignore the annoying voice in the background!

6 comments:

  1. LOL he is cute but I'm totally laughing at you. You know someone would be and I'm all about being out there and honest. "The annoying voice in the background..." is not in the background. The drum sound is in the background. Thanks for the laughs and smile this morning. OH gosh I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    But remember when we made the exact same post on the exact same day? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie - and I must say I am impressed with your spanish skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather!! It was so great to hear your voice, even though I was watching cute little Milo! I just want to squish his cute little cheeks!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Milo is so adorable! He is a fabulous
    drummer, and I agree with Christina, I could only hear the drum noises.

    ReplyDelete