Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Get Me Outta Here!!!

So, whilst I was in the nesting phase of my pregnancy and putting together Milo's oh so cute crib and accessories, I decided that I did not like the look of the ties on the bars of the crib. Of course, when you see a cute crib set in a magazine there are no ugly ties showing holding the bumper to the bars... Hmmm, I'll just cut off the bottom ones? Yeah, dumb idea! First of all, it still looks dumb, and now, when I put Milo to bed he plays with the bumper. He even manages to get the bumper off the bars completely and has a hay day chewing on or just snuggling it... I often times come in to check on him and find him like this...



Breaking free...




Its exhausting trying to escape!

" Seriously Ma, just let me out so I can eat my shoes!"

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny. He's such a cutie. I love that I get to be reminded of what's coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! he is so cute. Cute bedding by the way. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete