Monday, August 16, 2010

For anyone reading...

Do you know why, in the upper left hand corner of my blog, I have "the cutest blog on the block" & "hot bliggity blog?" My background isn't from "the cutest..."??? It bugs me! Even if my background is from "the cutest..." it still looks weird in the corner... Did I do something?

2 comments:

  1. lol - ya I've seen it I just thought it was something you had used to make your blog. Just check your settings for ads allowed or something along those lines, that's my only guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't know about those ads... but I do know how to make a collage! The only editing program I use is Picasa. It's free, simple, basic and I love it, just download Picasa3- I think- just whatever is most recent. To make a collage, just bullet the pics you want and on the bottom there's a button "collage this" and then just play with it til you have what you want. It might sound complicated right now because I suck at explaining things (ha!) but it is SO easy. Ask away with ANY questions!! BTW, I want to eat Milo's cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete