Friday, September 10, 2010

Hold on to your britches, folks, I'm gonna post!!!

I know, I know... I'm TERRIBLE at this whole blog thing. I always have good intentions of posting it just never happens... Well now I've got lots of pics to post... and thanks to RACHEL!!! I now know how to create a photo collage... so now I can share more pics without making you, the viewer, scroll & scroll & scroll some more! Now just sit back and enjoy ;)



*Just a side note, I was going to actually try and do it all backwards so that you could see it all in the order it actually happened but it was just to confusing (and I didn't have all the pics on this particular computer).... so, now that I would like to go to bed, I'm going to only post 2 of my 4 (I think, maybe its just 3, though) necessary posts... This is useless information, I know, but I like to let people know my thought process... I feel it helps them understand me more! =)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh i feel like a celebrity because i made it on your blog!!! Your collages look awesome!! it helps that the subject in them is so freaking cute! I can't believe he is already a whole YEAR old!

    ReplyDelete