Monday, November 1, 2010

A CHICK or a DUCK???

When I was looking around for something that MiLo could be for Halloween, I just wasn't quite sure what it was that I was looking for...  I mean I could put him in a potato sack and he'd probably still be oh so adorable!  Well, I got an email about a sale on costumes at JC Penny...  yes, JC Penny, who knew?  I came across this baby chick costume...  Super cute, right?  Sure, but then people started telling me that he is actually a duckling!!!  What?  Why was the costume labeled "chick," then?  I still think its pretty cute...  Guess I shoulda taught him to quack!  So tell me, what do you think?  Is he a chick or a duck??

That's right, I put my little BOY in tights...  and he rocked 'em!

1 comment:

  1. There's just something about it that says duck - maybe the bill on his head but it's a chick too... such a dilemma! He's a chuck :)

    ReplyDelete