Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloweenie

The Cooks hosted our annual Halloween Party...  and it was, of course, FAB!!  After munching and mingling, we played some fun games...  We started off with a

Donut Eating Contest...
 I HATE donuts, but everybody gave me crap so I had to play!

 Christina Salisbury & Her Girls

 The Best Couples Costume winners, Tyler & Allison Oborn

 Andrew & Alene Conner...  Andrew had dum dums taped to his butt, so he was a "Dum @#$" and Alene had smarties taped to hers, so she was a "Smart @#$"

 Blake & Jen Cooper... they were far out, man!

 Jeremy & Kristy Cook, our hosts for the evening.

 Bev Cook, our other hostess with the mostest!

 Tad & Melanie Teeples, our resident hillbillies...  They deserved a collage...  Check out Mel's smile in the top right hand corner...  She never disappoints!

 And here we are...  In case you can't tell, I'm trying to be a sexy (yet modest) nurse to my, I mean "a" grumpy old man.

 Man, aren't they just the definition of HOT??!!  Mel??

 The whole gang before some took off...

And just because he's cute!

3 comments:

  1. What a great face I made! Geez, how embarassing! Yeah, our men were definitely looking H-O-T that night!! You are Cesar looked so great! Loved the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome to see you guys all dressed up. Missed you guys this year so much!

    ReplyDelete