Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just Because

 Lately MiLo likes to wear his bib as well as his monkey backpack (Icall it a "backpack" when, in reality, its a leash...  Yes, I have a leash for my son.  It was given to me...  I have yet to actually use it, but MiLo actually thinks its pretty great and loves putting it on...

 How cute is that monkey peeking over his shouler?!

 MiLo loves to go "bye-bye"...

But these days, its a lot of work just to get out the door!

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya - it's great to get out of the house but the amount of time and effort it takes to bundle up the kids takes a lot of prep time. No spur of the moment activities anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture reminds me of The Christmas Story where Ralphie's little brother can't put his arms down! He is such a doll...I could just kiss him and kiss him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

    Emily
    epatterson@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete