Saturday, February 26, 2011

Catchin' Up

Now, don't get me wrong, I really enjoy having a blog...  I know family and friends that are far away like checking it out, but I am SUCH A SLACKER, and when I get behind its so daunting to get caught up.  There is nothing super exciting about our life...  we don't go on fancy vacations... I am currently layed off from my job (and have been since Nov); I should, however, be heading back soon, so I am, temporarily, a stay-at-home mom, and despite what my dear sweet husband might think, I love, love, LOVE it!  Milo is 18 months old and a RIOT!!!  He gets into EVERYTHING, and just keeps growing!  It amazes me how much he understands...  he takes direction so well and I think its so cool.  He throws himself on the floor in little fits; its HILARIOUS!!   He is RUNNING all over the place and LOVES kicking around the soccer ball; his daddy is so proud!  Though some might think our life is boring, we are as happy as can be!


Milo is ready for some Christmas Eve fun!
 This was our Christmas Eve feast...  Agiant pot of seafood...  It was delicious!
 Pamela and her boys
 Milo enjoyed opening up his presents
His favorite puzzle
Cute Christmas jammies 

We had a great Christmas and Milo loved opening everything and tearing up all of the wrapping paper.


Now onto some random cute pics of our little man... 
He loves brushing his teeth 


Good techinque, buddy!

What was I even thinking???  Milo doesn't care much for yogurt...  unless he gets to feed himself!


Apparently, he's a great climber 
This is a daily occurance... 
Will it ever end??
He actually sits still to watch soccer games on the computer...  again, his dad couln't be more proud!

1 comment:

  1. Heather! I miss you, little doll! It looks like you had a great Christmas! I need to come visit, so I can squish little Milo! :)

    ReplyDelete