Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today I chose to Blog!

I've been meaning to blog for some time now (I know, I know, I've said that before)...  So, instead of working out today while Milo napped, I decided I would blog. I've not been working full time for 6 months now, and you would think that I have all the time in the world to blog, but honestly, getting on the computer at home is not one of my favorite things to do.  I currently work on Tuesdays for 2-3 hours and on Thursdays for 6-8 hours.  Its been splendid.  I'm not sure when they'll be bringing me back full time, so for now I choose to enjoy all my time with Milo.  I love being home...  being able to exercise during the day rather than in the wee hours of the morning or at night... not rushing to get myself and Milo dressed and out the door by 8:30am...  I love naptime when I have "me" time.  I'm kinda selfish with naptime.  Milo takes a decent nap and it allows me to indulge in an hour of tv (if I so choose) and an hour workout.  I like our new routine and I've become accustomed to it.  I recently started Real Estate school.  I go 2 nights a week and will be done the end of June.   I thought the flexibility of an agent would be just perfect for our family.  I'm excited for this new venture into the other side of my job...  but at the same time, I want to make sure that I will be able to be with Milo, AND CESAR, as much as I can.  They're the best guys around! 

Milo is such a character these days.  So, while there is nothing overly exciting about our life, and photo albums are basically obsolete, I know its important to share these photos... if not for our family and friends who may check out this blog from time to time, but for me.  I like being able to log in and check out my virtual photo album....  So here's a little bit of our life the past couple of months...

Milo likes to play with his daddy's paintball gear...



 He likes to put on shoes.

He LOVES watching Elmo.
He likes to help himself to food from the pantry...
 ... and making messes!
 Don't worry, he likes to help mommy clean up, too! (umm, ur welcome for the shot of my rear!!)
He was sick for a few days...  and had a fever that caused this rash :(
He loves when Daddy plays with him.
He has many different faces, and they are usually happy!
 Today, he peed all over himself while having his diaper changed at daycare and this is what they sent him home in...  It took me a while to stop laughing when I picked him up.
After I took his picture, I put him in something a little more pleasing to the eye...  at least my eye!!  He's such a little stud muffin!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,

    We wanted to let you know about our new site: www.MommyGiggles.com.

    Mommy Giggles is a site where moms submit funny pictures to share with other moms to get a giggle out of. They can either be pictures of their kids or of other hilarious “mommy moments” - for instance we love your pictures of the huge mess above :) can we use it??

    If you do send us a funny picture that we could post – we would of course give you the credit, and also post your blog (if you want). There is also a $25 Amazon Gift card drawing to everyone who submits a photo each month.

    We also would appreciate if you could spread the word about our site to other moms too!

    We hope you will get a “giggle” out of our site.

    Warmest Regards,

    Heather Matthews & Heidi Werry

    Like Us On Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy-Giggles/180580521989697
    Follow Us On Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/MommiGiggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute post. Milo is so dang adorable. I'm glad you blogged - now let's try to do it again soon j/k. Your little family is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete