Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another Year, Another BiRtHdAy!!!

Two years used to seem like a life time...  Now, being a mommy, it passes in the blink of an eye!  I am so grateful to be the mommy of this fun-lovin little man!  He brings so much joy to my life, its indescribable.  He has such a personality.  He LOVES anything and EVERYTHING...  except for food!  He's not a big eater, which sometimes stresses me out, but Dr. Chi says he's healthy and not to worry.  He's in the 25th percentile all around...  until it comes to his head, then he is in the 75th!!!  That's because he has a big brain!  He IS super smart, really...  He can count to 10 ALL BY HIMSELF, and to 5 in Spanish...  He can spot the letters A, I, L, M, O, U, W & Y a mile a way and loves when I help him write his name.  He LOVES to read books, especially "Mama Mama" (Llama Llama).  He sings with me all the time...  I LOVE to hear his sweet little voice!  He repeats everything we say and one of his favorite things to say is, "Oh maaaan!"  He loves giving kisses and hugs, especially to Baby "Nonan" (Baby Logan, our friend Melanie Teeples' baby).  He is currently obsessed with "Despicable Me" and "Toy Story 3" and he watches one of them, if not both (yeah, that's right, I let me kid watch TV...  and a lot of it) everyday.  He loves to strip naked, especially in bed...  Cesar and I just love it when we check on him and he's completely naked... AND SOAKED!  The other night he did it twice!  Someone told us to safety pin the zipper at the top to his jammies; someone else told us to put a onsie on inside out and backwards...  Not sure which one Cesar tried tonight...  We'll see how it goes.  He is the light of our lives and we thank our Heavenly Father, EVERYDAY, for him!!!

 We spent the weekend in Connecticut, at Cesar's uncle's house over MiLo's birthday...  His cousin made him the adorable, not to mention DELICIOUS cake...  I did take other pics but somehow managed to delete all of them, except for this one, after uploading them...  He was not into the cake again this year; he's just not one for sweets...  but he does love his mommy's chocolate & butterscotch chip cookies :)
This is MiLo opening the package his grandma sent him from Utah...  He was very excited, in case you couldn't tell!
We got him his 1st bike and he thinks its great...  can't wait til his feet actually reach the pedals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment