Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Pics from Utah Visit

I knew we had more pics from our Utah trip; I just had to take them off of the camera.  We didn't have a lot of time with Cesar there...  Pretty much just two full days before Milo and I had to head back and he and my mom had to load up and start their drive across country.  So, one afternoon we spent some time with my brother Scott, his son Eryc and his girlfriend Bekka at the Dinosaur museum.  Milo really enjoyed it; especially because he got to spend time with his cousin Eryc.

 
Grandma and her boys
  Milo doing some exploring
 Hanging with Eryc (he also really took to Scott this visit)
 All tuckered out =)
After the museum we went to Ben and Brianna's house for dinner and visiting.  Brianna made delicious Cafe Rio.  Milo had a lot of fun playing with Georgie and Gracie, his adorable cousins.   
 My mom took advantage of every opportunity that she could to snap pics of her growing family.  She loves family pics and likes to show off her kids and her grandkids.

So not my favorite picture (of me, of course), BUT with what's happened with my grandma lately, I am VERY grateful that we were able to spend this time together and get this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some precious pics of your grandma and your brothers! You look FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete