Thursday, November 15, 2012

They HAVE arrived (well, 6 1/2 weeks ago)!!

Our family has grown by 2!!!  Our beautiful baby boys were born Oct 2, 2012.  Logan Patricio Dominguez, 7lbs 2oz, 20 inches long, 8:05am, and Max William Dominguez, 6lbs 5oz, 20 inches long (although, we don't really think so because when we took them to see Dr. Chi 4 days later, he only measured 19 3/4 inches), 8:06am.  They are healthy beautiful and perfect.  Not only are WE in love, but Milo is in love with them.  He is a super awesome big brother!  I will do my best to come up with a decent post very soon, but spare time to be on the computer is VERY hard to come by!  For now, here are a couple of pics of our boys!

 Max and Logan are little buddies

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! A post!! I love them and I love you too! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete