Saturday, February 9, 2013

4 Months Old!

Our babies are 4 months old!!!  I can't believe our little ones are 4 months old already.  While it didn't seem so at the time, it has really flown by...  These little munchkins are so much work BUT I love every minute of it...  well mostly :)
Logan - 13lbs 10oz, 25 3/4 inches long
While we thought Logan was our chunky baby, Dr. Chi informed us that he in fact is quite tall and thin.  He is in the 75th percentile for height and 50th for weight.  Logan has the biggest brown eyes and he loves to use them to check out his surroundings.  He is quite observant of the things around him. 
 
Max - 11lbs 11oz, 24 1/2 inches long
Max is our little guy and for the last 3 appointments has been a solid 2lbs less than Logan.  We'll see if that trend continues.  He is super smiley and has a cute little dimple on his right cheek.  When he smiles, his whole face lights up.
 


2 comments:

  1. Your babies are all so beautiful! All 3 of them! Don't tell Milo I called him a baby! My 2 older boys hate it when I still refer to them as my babies! You are amazing! And I am so glad your mom is there to help you! What a big job you have! Hopefully one day we will get to hang out again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max and Logan are getting so big. And they are such CUTIES!!!

    ReplyDelete