Hmm, where to begin... Now that the weather has finally warmed up, and its feeling more Spring-like, we are able to get out and enjoy the fresh air. Cesar took a Friday off in April and took his mom, nephews and Milo into the city to the Museum of Natural History. Cesar loves this museum in particular and while Yeshua and Milo didn't exactly love it, too, they still managed to have a great time. We learned that Milo really loves going to "New York City!" (always said with great enthusiasm).
Hammin' it up for the camera
Cesar, if he could, would take 10 minutes at each and every exhibit.
March and April were a tough couple of months. My mom was in and out of the hospital 3 times because of issues with her feet. Long story short, she has a disease called Raynauds. Basically, it's a vascular disease that cuts off circulation to the extremities (fingers and toes). For her, it has affected her toes. She has had to have many surgeries over the years and most recently had to have more... So sad :( Because she watches my little babes so that I can go to work 3 days a week, I was unable to work for a good 6 weeks... at least in the office. I am able to do some work from home, but it is preferred that I go in (which I prefer, too, as I can't get anything done until late at night when kids are all in bed). My employers have been incredibly understanding and patient throughout the whole ordeal, of which I am most grateful. Anyhow, because of my staying home, I've had more time to take my kiddos on walks and play with them (well, mostly Milo, of course) at the playground. It's been nice enough for Milo to go play outside and ride his bike on our little street, too. He loves to be outside!
My stroller is freakin' awesome!!! Milo enjoys riding in the Captain's chair and lead the way. I love that I can take them all in one stroller, so amazing! It gets pretty rough up the hills, but hey, it's a good workout. Sometimes after our walk, depending on how tired I am or what time it is, we try to go to the playground so Milo can play a bit.
When we arrive this is usually what the babes are doing...
... While Milo gets right down to business.
We have some cool rocks out behind our house that Milo has recently discovered and now loves to climb on.
A few weeks after Cesar went into the city, I went in. Milo was SO excited! It was a beautiful day and we found a lovely little park to play at. They have scooters and tricycles there that kids can ride around on. Some folks might find this gross, but I'm cool with it - I carry around hand sanitizer!
Milo had a blast!
The babies enjoyed swinging for the first time!!
Grandma was there, too!
I *heart* NY!








No comments:
Post a Comment