Saturday, May 11, 2013

6 Month Check-up!

Oh my goodness, we're half way there!!!  I may have mentioned it before, but my good friends, Mel and Jen (both mothers of twins), told me that the first year would be the toughest.  They did not say it became easy... there would always be challenges when having twins in one way or another...  but that it would get easIER!  Well, we have reached the halfway point (well, actually, I'm late in posting this and we reached it a month ago)!!  If you had asked me a few months ago if the time with them as infants seemed to flash before my eyes, I would have told you no.  In fact, there were times when it seemed like time had stood still.  Those first few months WERE ROUGH!  Now, they are a blur to me.  I cannot believe my babies are 7 months old!!!  I am trying harder to enjoy them at this age.  I don't want to have any regrets or feelings that I missed out on anything because I was wishing away the first year of their lives.  I have decided I'm going to take each day at a time and laugh, hug, kiss and play with them more.  
 LOGAN - The Loganator, Logster, Logi-log...  Oh how we love you!!  You love to stare at us with your BIG BROWN eyes.  You're so observant of what's going on around you.  You love to smile, but you make us work for it.  Your smile is no longer gummy; there are 2 teeth that have made their way through.   You are sitting up and rocking back and forth on your knees...  Perhaps you will crawl soon?  You are content to just sit and play with a toy or jump around in your Baby Eintstein jumper - You LOVE TO JUMP!!! 
At 6 months, you weigh 17lbs and are 27 3/4 in. long - Dr. Chi says you will grow to be 6 feet tall!
*Milo, at 6 months old, weighed 16lbs 8oz and was 27 1/4 in. long - So, that makes Logan our biggest baby so far!
 MAX - Maximus, Maxi-boy (I know, so girlie and so wrong, but it's just cute)...  I think we should just call you smiles!  You are our smiley, smiley boy!  All we have to do is look at you and you smile so big!  You are a busy boy.  You love to explore and get your hands on anything and everything you see.  You are sitting up and rocking back and forth on your knees, too, but you're never in one spot for more than 2 seconds before you're on your way to whatever has caught your eye.  You are a mover and a shaker, and you DON'T like to sit still. 
At 6 months, you weigh 14lbs 13oz and are 27 1/2 in. long - Logan's got you by a good 2lbs and 1/4 in. but your head is 1/2 cm BIGGER than his, lol!!  Dr. Chi says you are tall and skinny :)
Oh, these faces!!! 

How did we ever get lucky enough to be blessed with such good baby boys?!

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love them!!! I am so glad I got to meet them and see their cute little personalities!! I just love them and wish I could see them more often!!

    ReplyDelete